Friday, October 5, 2012

Introduction

For my social media class, I am tasked with creating a blog about a topic of interest to me.  I thought about writing about event management or about my company.  I decided the company was a no go, way too many regulations and approvals required for cyberspace, and while event management is definitely a passion, it just isn't as entertaining as raising my posse.

About me, I am a married traveling, working mother of three kids:  A is 4, O is trailing about 19 months behind her at 3 and C, our little prince, is 8 mos.  To say life is crazy at times is an understatement, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hope you will enjoy and interact with me on our journey, and if nothing else, this will be great to have for my children some day, since baby books are really only a dream right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment