Sunday, October 21, 2012

5-1-5-0



A few weeks ago, A and I travelled to Nashville and Atlanta for a work trip.  My cousin was great and came and hung out with A while I did my meetings, tours, etc.- A was in hog heaven.  My cousin and her 2 kids, ages 8 and 10 are a wee bit like 'older celebrities' to A, they do big kid things, like play tennis, dance, sing songs, have their own ipods, and get to drink soda!

Since our return, we have spent a lot of time listening to music and I finally downloaded some of the favorites to my new iPhone.  If I asked A, her definite favorite from the trip was a Taylor Swift song, "Never ever, getting back together".  Her and O sing the song a lot, they like to serenade daddy with it. 

But since we now listen to the radio a bit more, I didn't realize how quickly they pick things up until we were out for breakfast recently and while waiting for our food and out pops- 5-1-5-2  somebody call the 'po po'.  5-2-5-3 somebody call the 'po po'

I started to laugh and then gave A some props for continuing her counting, what the heck, it is kind of a catchy toon.

No comments:

Post a Comment